Sunday, March 25, 2007

SEE ABBIE!!!!




Look now, b/c you may not see her for awhile...the first picture was how she wanted to look she said..."I dont wanna take a picture mom. Take one of Isaac." The I said, we will go out side and take one, how about that? "YEAH!" So, maybe I can bribe????


Oh, And I got the bow! I convinced her that it would look like a sailor that way...She wanted to wear an eye patch so that she would look like a Pirate! What a goober...too much like her father I tell you! LOL!


1 comments:

Elyse Wendall on April 5, 2007 at 9:20 AM said...

cute pic...i loved ur little girl...she's getting big...but u all ready knew that...well jsut wanted to say hey...hope ur all doing good...oh yeah i have a blog on here too...so if u get a chance u can check it out and leave comments if u want too...well bye bye...oh yeah i had fun looking at ur pics on here...bye bye...

elyse

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice