Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happiness is...


NOVEMBER 1ST!!!!!

As a kid growning up, we were not allowed to sing Christmas songs until the day after Halloween.  I think it was my mom's attempt to keep her sanity.  Not sure it worked, but I digress.  As an adult, I have not adopted this rule.  We sing Christmas songs all year.  We watch Christmas movies in the heat of July.  I am a rebel.  But, no matter how old I get, I still wake up on November 1st with a little bit of extra joy, because deep down in my heart, I know it is the beginning of the Holiday Season!  (Meaning: Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years---they are all one big and glorious season!)

To kick off my happy day, we watched this video:


I am pretty sure that my eldest daughter has a mega crush on  the lead singer.  Honestly, there are not alot of good guys out there who I would recommend her looking at for ideas of a future husband, but he is a pretty neat one!  lol  I think knowing that this band loves the Gospel 100% and lives to tell others, makes this happy Christmas song, even happier!!!!

0 comments:

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice