Friday, April 6, 2007

Aprils Fool!


I wanted to share our April Fools day joke that we pulled on Brian (my dh)Most of you know that Brian is a Senior Pastor...Last week, I called all the church members and asked them to be 15 min late for church today. Three families were also supposed to bring a card...So, at 10:00 am today, only our family was at the church. It was completly EMPTY!! Att 10:05 Brian came in red faced, and said..."I quit..I can't handle this anymore...if they dont want a church, then there wont be one!" He went in to his office and shut the door and starting reading Ezra 9 "3And when I heard this thing, I rent my garment and my mantle, and plucked off the hair of my head and of my beard, and sat down astonied" LOL!!!!at 10:15, the entire church lined up in the foyer, and walked single file into Brian's office. The first person handed him a card that said "Happy" the second handed him a card that said "April's" and the third a card that said "Fool"He didnt get it at first b/c he was still mad that no one was there...And then all of a sudden he got it. He started laughing and got even more red in the face, and told everyone in the church that they were so mean. He thought it was hilarious! He still is chuckeling over it. And so am I. Here is his picture as he just realized what was going on...he didnt even realize i was taking his picture. I just happend to catch him as he looked up...


1 comments:

Elyse Wendall on April 6, 2007 at 11:02 AM said...

that is holairreeus...i absolutly loved that pratical joke...it was great...i'm still giggling...well april fools jokes are always fun to do...you came up with a great one...well bye bye...

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice