Tuesday, April 24, 2007

CLEAN


I need to clean my house today
said little annie with much dismay...
its loaded with a bunch of junk
and i am caught in an ugly funk
it seems to collect more dirt each day
and never seems to allow much play
there are dishes piled miles high
the dust balls might just reach the sky
the floors cry out, please please wash me
and the toilets not even fit for pee
there is popcorn in the lazy chair
and in the sink, there is a hair
the laundrys smelling pretty bad
my tables looking pretty sad
the stove looks like a bomb blew up
there is curdled milk in my favrite cup
the beds are messed the tub is icky
the kitchen floor is ever so sticky
and you say its impossible and frown...
I think I've decided....lets just burn it down!
---by annie shaw---


Oh wait, we cant cause it is getting renovated...guess i better go clean huh??? Talk about ultimate laziness and procrastination huh? :)

1 comments:

Elyse Wendall on April 24, 2007 at 3:21 PM said...

ur blog made me giggle...

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice