Saturday, December 19, 2009

Meet Max...



Attempting to muster up a BIG Christmas spirit. For some reason, it just feels like any other time of the year. BAD... REALLY BAD! I, yes me, have only wrapped 3 gifts. Normally, they are all done by now. What is wrong with me?


So, Brian and I decided that we would do a 1 week of Christmas. Each day, we are purposely doing SOMETHING that is Christmasy.


Today, it was homade puppy treats. Instead of Christmas cookies, we are making doggie cookies for our dog loving friends.


Max, really liked the process ---thus the flour on his head! (Not quite ready for the treats yet...he is only 7.5 weeks old). So did the kids.


4 comments:

Kelly on December 19, 2009 at 7:41 AM said...

That is one sweet puppy!

I'm sorry you can't seem to get into the Christmas spirit. Does it help to hear that you are the reason I found my Christmas spirit???

Niki on December 20, 2009 at 7:22 PM said...

I haven't found my Christmas spirit either....

Super cute puppy!

What is your recipe for dog treats?

Annie Shaw on December 21, 2009 at 6:10 PM said...

Kelly...

I am so happy that you have the Christmas spirit. That so makes me smile!

Niki...

I posted the recipe over at HP, under Dog Treats in LOF.

online pharmacy on June 17, 2020 at 5:04 AM said...

Lossless and lossless compression are the conditions that describe whether, in the compression of a file, it can recover all the original data when the file is compressed.

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice