Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas from The Shaw Family!


Well, the 1 week of Christmas was a success! We had a great week and made some great new family memories!

Last Wednesday, we had our family picture taken. I sent out our Christmas Card via email this year, to help save on stamps. I am sure that there were some who did not think this was such a great idea and thought it was impersonal and cold...but the 50.00 that it would have taken to mail out the 100 cards I emailed, was just not in our budget!

I thought I would post our card, and our picture here on my blog as well...It was so much fun to design the cards, and I have really enjoyed digital scrapbooking. What a fun hobby. :)

So, Merry Christmas from The Shaw Family!



If you click on the cards, you can see the larger version of them.





1 comments:

buy drugs without prescription on June 17, 2020 at 4:56 AM said...

The Meatmax is a doggie. Which is Bow Cute.

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice