Monday, June 18, 2007

Fourth Watch...



Mark 6:48 And he saw them toiling in rowing; for the wind was contrary unto them: and about the fourth watch of the night he cometh unto them, walking upon the sea, and would have passed by them. 49 But when they saw him walking upon the sea, they supposed it had been a spirit, and cried out: 50 For they all saw him, and were troubled. And immediately he talked with them, and saith unto them, Be of good cheer: it is I; be not afraid. 51 And he went up unto them into the ship; and the wind ceased: and they were sore amazed in themselves beyond measure, and wondered. 52 For they considered not the miracle of the loaves: for their heart was hardened.


I am in my fourth watch on the row boat. The storms seem as though they are going to cover me, and wipe away all that I have and am. But, I also serve The One That Walks On Water. He will not allow me to taken over by the storm. I continue to look towards Him, waiting and watching for His hand to appear...to come as a miracle...to draw me from this storm. I know that He is allowing all of this to happen. I know that He is in control, so that when His Mighty Hand moves, we will see it. I am praying that my heart is not hardened as the disciples were. They did not even see the meal that He provided for the 5,000 because they were so busy working. I DONT WANT TO BE THAT WAY! So, I am sitting, praying, waiting...for Him to move. And can't wait to testify when He does...

1 comments:

Marla on June 19, 2007 at 11:02 AM said...

Beautifully said! Praying for you Annie!

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice