Monday, June 18, 2007

My Grandpa Is....



---a sweetheart of a man

---a man who would threaten an 8year old that if they used their middle finger for pointing one more time...He would chop it off!

---a fisherman

---a born again Christian! Praise the Lord!

---my grandmothers lover and best friend

---a man who was never without jelly beans for his grandchildren

---a man who makes baby blankets and diaper bags for his grand-daughters and great-grandchildren.
---a man who always has a twinkle in his eye like he is getting ready to do something bad!

---a man who can play euchre like it was his second job.

---a man of integrity

---a man who's chuckle makes me laugh just thinking about it in my mind.

---a man who loves his children dearly.

---a man who made a 4 year old sit for an hour to learn to tie her shoes

---a man who doesnt care if it took tears to show you that he loves you and try to get you to do the right thing.

---a man who always has a dollar in his pocket for the eager little child.

---a man who can say "weeeeellllll" like no one else on this earth.

---a man who's belly actually does shake like a bowl of jelly when he laughs!

---a man who always wears a polo shirt.

---a man who's polo shirt always smells the exact same way that it did the time before.

---a man who takes his teeth out just to get a squeal out of little girls.

---a man who's voice is one of the favorite sounds in my head.

---a man who likes to act like he is tough, but I know that he is really a terrible softy.

---a man who is an awesome bingo caller...

---a man who walked hand in hand with me through Disney World.

---a man who is filled with honor, but yet is humble.

---a man who is my all time hero...and my best grandfather.

2 comments:

Annie Shaw on August 31, 2008 at 8:19 PM said...

Man---I really miss my grandpa. A lot.

Annie Shaw on June 26, 2010 at 12:35 PM said...

Had one of those days that I needed to "see" my grandpa again...A good reminder of why I need to keep blogging memories.

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice