Monday, June 4, 2007

I am turning into a butterfly!!!



I love how at the end of the day, God gives you an awesome, only He understands, sweet PEACE!!!! Today was a whirlwind with many phone calls, lots of work, and lots of pulls on the emotions. There were several things that happened within the church that seemed yucky...but He was my Steadfast Holder. He held me and then allowed me to laugh and find joy in the things that seemed YUCK! lol. In fact, right now, I am sitting here thinking, "Man, devil...you think that you are sticking me, but I find this all very comical. You will not hurt me...in fact, you are only making things worse on yourself. You see Devil...this is building me. What you mean for evil...God is creating into a beautiful butterfly, and soon and very soon...I will be flying away from YOU! " Ok...Kinda corny..sorry...but think that it is awesome how He works!

0 comments:

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice