Thursday, August 9, 2007

Week 3 and 4


Well...since it is now Thursday of week 4, I thought that I would just post an update for both weeks.

We now have the siding finished. We have a finished front porch and deck. We have finished wiring. We have a finished roof. And now...onto the FUN STUFF!!!! We are starting the inside this week!!!!! YYYIPPPPPPEEEEEE!!!!! Ok, so actually this is the cheapest part of the whole renovation process, but it the part that I will actually notice ;)




The contractors started the bathroom today. And it is lovely. lol. Right now there is a green ceiling and untrimmed walls and doors. We also got our new front door today. Looks good. We started tearing off the wallpaper today. (Yes it was a busy day!) And we will start patching tommorow and hopefully painting on Sat. We need to have at least 2 of the rooms painted by Monday.
And
all the patching needs to be done by the end of next week. So, we have a lot of work to do. I threw in a before picture of the kitchen just for fun! The majority of the renovation is set to be done by next FRIDAY! Can you believe it???? Cant wait to show you all the finished house! I'm so excited...and I just cant hide...I'm about to loose control and I think I like it. Have a Cheery Day!

3 comments:

Niki on August 9, 2007 at 7:53 PM said...

This renovation is just SOOOOO exciting! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Rod and Elizabeth on August 10, 2007 at 1:28 AM said...

Whoohoo Annie! The house is looking wonderful!

Thelma on August 17, 2007 at 7:41 PM said...

Wow, Annie! It's starting to look amazing!!!
Oh, and...
Tag! You're it! Check out my blog for details. I blame Icky Amy for this!
Love,
Thelma

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice