Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Gazelling it....



Is this what it feels like when you are doing what you are supposed to? No real anxious feelings. Nothing that is super exciting or frustrating...just life. I have my checklist of everything to do today. Got 2 of them checked off already. 6 things left to do before I go to bed. What? Really?? That is it??? lol. Guess so. Just added another $2.00 to my savings account. Not a huge amount, but it felt good. Abbie is crying because she doesnt understand why we put the $2.00 in an envelope instead of spending it. Looks like she will learn soon enough huh??? Exciting! I am intense on getting this all done. I am intense on doing RIGHT...I am a GAZELLE....

0 comments:

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice