Friday, September 7, 2007

My peanut butter ran out...


LOL...I think I need to go to bed. My peanut butter has ran out. Feeling rather unsticky. Or at least I feel as though I would be like Glue...rather bland tasting. Can't wait for God to step in and show us where He wants us!!! And what He wants us to do. Praying and Pleading with Him tonight...and trying to get some Peanut Butter back...

That makes me think of the the Chili's song...I want my butter back butter back butter back...I want my butter back butter back butter back. AANNNIIIIEEEEE'SSSSS Peanut buuuuuutteeerr. LOL. Ok...i really do need to go to bed. Night...

1 comments:

Sunny on September 8, 2007 at 7:54 AM said...

I have lots of peanut butter...I get it free from WIC! (har har...)How can I help spread the nutty deliciousness of peanut butter? I am sorry that your day got progressively less fun. Let's try for a good one today!

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice