Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Great Provider


I am never un-amazed at the way that my Lord works. He plans everything out in our lives to fit together like this beautiful puzzle. I must admit, my puzzle looks something like a big dump truck at times, but He is forever working it into a beauty!

Last week, we thought that our finances looked like a garbage truck. I have not been babysitting for awhile now, Brian lost all of his overtime, and we found out that he did not get to work the last week of December. MESS!!! But, my Great Provider had already laid out a plan.

So many little things have been pieced together. From Gas and Electric to Christmas for the kids...Even a little desire that Abbie had! There was a dress that Abbie had been wanting for months. I just happened (yeah right...God sent me into that store!) to walk into the Once Upon A Child at the time that they had marked the entire store down to 60% off!!!! Seriously. And it just so happened that they had the dress Abs had wanted. In her size. Seriously...now tell me that The Maker of the oceans and The Creator of the stars, does not care about the desires of a 7 year old little girl.

Things just keep falling together. And while we are not living in the Ritz...nor are we secure in our finances, God has promised to provide, and He is already showing that He has and that He will. What a Beautiful Provider He IS.

1 comments:

The Baker Family on December 10, 2008 at 3:32 PM said...

Don't you love moments like that?! PTL for his awesome provision!

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice