Saturday, April 11, 2009

Passion Play and Hawiian Hut...


Ahhh.. Have I ever mentioned how much I love Passion Plays? I love theater in general, but, add Christ and the Gospel to it...all the better!

Abbie was my shining star last night. She loves theater too. And would love to be more involved in it. Faith has been wonderful at giving her a little window into the world of production. She loves that Pastor Trey is a master director!

Before we went to the play, we visited a new restaurant. The Hawaiian Hut. IT IS A MUST! If you live anywhere in Lafayette, In, you have to give it a whirl. I will do a better write up on it later, but let's just say that you will be singing in your head for days. ;)




"My" Christine...oh and Shane is behind her. :P
Pastor Titus...doing his thing.

Isn't she cute?
And here is the video...hopefully it will play right?

0 comments:

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice