Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Absorbed in Planning...





Currently, we are absorbed. IN PLANNING!

Not such a bad thing to be absorbed in, but I could totally use some motivation in the diet and exercise area as well. Anyhow, I am finding myself spending all spare time planning.

For what?---You say.

For a lovely little trip down to the Southern Hospitality States. YAY!

We have several classes that we are working on down south (Kentucky, Alabama, Florida, maybe South Carolina) and we are just working working working on them. I can not believe that God would use COUPONS in such an amazing way in my life. I mean, I love coupons...always have...but I never would have imagined that God would allow me to have the opportunities to teach about them. I am excited, nervous, and a million other emotions that I have no idea how to label them. We have recently finished up our 23rd class, and have #24 and #25 already scheduled. How cool is that?

I am so grateful for this little life that I have right now, even if it is not what I imagined it would be. And Tonight, I shall dream of sugar white beaches and flying elephants (Dumbo). Did I mention that I am getting Disney tickets for free...Seriously, how cool is that?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Good post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice