Thursday, January 28, 2010

Cheat Day...





I must admit. I have a love affair going on. Unfortunately, it is not one that is healthy either. Man, why do we do this to ourselves? BUT, with the Lord's help, I have been able to really work hard on this "affair". What is the affair, you say?

Cheesecake and Chicken.

Plain and simple. I love it.

So, Brian and I have been on a 12 week health challenge. We are doing well for the most part. I have lost over 6% body weight and am on a roll with exercise like I have never been before. I love the feeling of working out. Even though we are disciplined with our diets Sat-Thursday...we take a cheat day every Friday. Is it horrible that I see this as "My date with food" day? Seriously, I do. But, it has been fun that Brian and I plan our Friday meals and look forward to them all week. Come Wednesday, we are having to give ourselves the pep talk...2 more days till _________________ fill in the blank.

Tomorrow, I get my cheesecake and chicken. I can't wait. And then, on Saturday, I will have to work extra hard to make up for it. lol.

2 comments:

katie hanson on January 29, 2010 at 12:20 AM said...

Haha, I am also on a diet and exercise kick. I don't have a cheat day, but everyday I allow myself a small cookie or a handful of skittles; something to look forward to!

Thanks so much for your comments! Good luck in the giveaway! There will be many more on my blog in the next few weeks!

Thanks, Katie

www.Kateandoli.blogspot.com

M.M.E. on January 30, 2010 at 2:34 PM said...

I know how you feel. I've become more of a vegetarian this year and have seen a great difference so far. But I still crave ice cream and cheesecake. Keep at it! And enjoy your cake!

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice