Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Promises...



Isn't it funny how we often make promises that we fully intend on keeping, and then fall through? Did you know that God says something about that? "Better is it that thou shouldest not vow, than that thou shouldest vow and not pay." Conviction.

I always have full intentions of keeping up with my promises. Really, I do. But I have this problem of forgetting! So, now, I am keeping a detailed schedule keeper. I actually sold a few books on Ebay so that I could purchase this great little planner called "The Busy Body Book". I love it. It is pretty, well arranged for an ADD girl like me, sturdy, lots of note taking places, and did I mention it is pretty? I have worked hard at trying to write everything down that I need to do...and then doing it!

One of my promises to myself, is to blog more this year. I miss my blog. Poor little thing got left behind when the business came into my life. Brian reminded me this week of how much he enjoys it, when he told me that he spent the better part of an evening re-reading our life. I look forward to keeping this promise to my family. :) Praying that God will help me stay focused and disciplined as I keep up with all the promises in my life!!!!

1 comments:

Nicky on January 21, 2010 at 10:51 AM said...

I enjoy reading your life too! I love you. Hope everyone is feeling better!

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice