Friday, April 16, 2010

Miss Country Bumpkin





Welcome to our new home.

Miss Country Bumpkin.

She is such a fun house to live in. And has everything that we ever really asked for! Please forgive that I do not have more pictures. Somewhere along the way, I lost my Camera Charger...awaiting a new one.

3200 sqft if you include basement and garage
3 bedroom
2 bath
Eat in Kitchen
Huge Laundry Room
Dining Room
Office
Rec Room/Fireplace Room w/ Fireplace of course.
Family Room
Florida Room
Back Porch
2 Fire pits
4 acres
Serious Cabinet Space
Dishwasher <----Do you know how long I have waited for this???
Lake/Pond


Will be posting pictures as we update each room. How good is God to bless us with this home? The best part??? Rent is crazy crazy cheap. (like almost 1/2 of our Mortgage at the former house!) Another God thing.

BTW, I am happy to be living a country life. Miss my Meijer (which was still 45 min away), but I love having land and privacy.

1 comments:

Glenda on April 16, 2010 at 4:56 PM said...

picture is nice!!

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice