Saturday, June 26, 2010

Bright Grayish Haze on the Meadow...




Each Morning this week, I have awoken to the crazy haze over the corn and around the tree line. The sunrises and sunsets are phenomenal here, but there is something magical about the haze that comes in.

It makes me break out into song: "There's a bright grayish haze on the meadow....there's a bright grayish haze on the meadow. The corn is as high as an elephant's eye...and it looks like it's climbing clear up to the sky!"

And while I am sitting here today missing the city (garage sales and chickfila), God is reminding me to be thankful for what He has placed in my life. An opportunity to live out the Oklahoma musical. lol

(P.S.---this picture came from Flickr, but it REALLY looks like it could have been taken in our back yard!!!)

0 comments:

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice