Friday, November 2, 2007

Announcing:




A new Baby Shaw is on the way...
We were hesitant to announce this for 2 reasons. 1. being that we have some dear friends and family that are still trying for thier sweet ones, and we hurt so badly for them. 2. we did not want to announce anything until the Dr said that everything was looking good! And today she did! :)
As of today, the Dr puts me due around July4th!!! Seriously! For those of you that know me, you know that I am a huge American fan. I am full of Patriotism through and through (and no...that doesnt mean that I am a fan of the "Patriots" but that I love America. ;) ) So, it means alot to have a sweet one due around that time.
So please join us in prayer and praise for our 3rd earth bound wee one.


2 comments:

Unknown on November 3, 2007 at 10:02 PM said...

I am so excited for you!!!

Erin on November 4, 2007 at 4:13 PM said...

Congratulations, Shaw Family!

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice