Wednesday, November 21, 2007

His love still amazes me...


I guess that I can't get over how Big our God is. Some would say that God is not a loving God since He allowed the smallest of children to die. I say that He is a loving God because He provides when those horrible things happen. He allowed me to receive a book the week I conceived, knowing that this would be the end result. The book was about going through trials. He put the idea into a friends head to send the book. Isnt that the mark of a Provider?

I guess I have and am learning so many lessons right now. How to be held once again...How to keep pushing on and endure the trial...How to grieve in a Godly way...How to trust my Lord...How to love my husband...and How to love my children just a little more. Trials are not designed to break us. They are designed to make us and mold us into wonderful creatures that can fully please our God. One quote that I read that has stuck in my head is this: "Perserverance is not a passive submission to circumstances-it is a strong and active response to the difficult events of life. It is not passive endurance, but the quality of standing on your feet as you face the storms. It is not simply the attitude of withstanding trials, but the ability to turn them into GLORY, to overcome them."

1 comments:

OneCowgirl on November 27, 2007 at 9:27 PM said...

Hi Annie: Stumbled upon your blog...just want to say my thoughts and prayers are with you during this time. God loves you!

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice