Thursday, December 6, 2007

Baby Shaw is in Heaven now...


According to our OB, our sweet baby shares the same birthdate as it's mommy. Unfortunatly, it was born into our Father's arms, not ours. I am physically feeling better. Emotionally, struggling a bit, and can tell that my hormones are starting to fall. Which will cause some crabbiness I am sure! Eeeekkks! I am grateful for the few weeks that I shared with my baby. I may never see that glorious 2 lines of a pregnancy test again...so I will cherish that memory. I may never look down and see a little baby bump again...so I will cherish that also. Thank you to everyone for allowing me to have some time alone...and offering the help you have. :)

0 comments:

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice