Friday, December 14, 2007

It's Begining To Look Alot Like Christmas...


Take a look at the 5 and 10, glistening once again...

I love this time of year. So much hope and joy and magic. So many opprotunities to share the love of our Savior. And so many magical moments that you wish would never go away!

Tonight, we drove about 40 min to see a light display at a fairgrounds. We stopped and used some CVS ECB's first on cookies and milk to drink on the way...(and Isaac's sour cream and onion Pringles! lol) Poor Isaac was zonked when we got there. No waking him up. BUT, Abbie was in Winter Wonderland. She oooooed and aaaaaahhhed over each display. I tried to get Brian to wear his Santa hat, but no such luck, so I ended up with it on. He is such a stuck in the mud at times! :P

Here are a few pictures of our evening...and one of our tree. To welcome our cyber friends into our home this Christmas.

This was my favorite Display. You can not tell, but it was a gazebo lite up!

This was Ab's favorite display. It was castle with a "REAL" drawbridge she says!

This is Brian's attempt at photography. :P And as you can see...I am in the Santa hat. And Bri's Rocky sweatshirt! lol

And...last....my tree. And if you notice, the walls have been freshly painted! I will get some picts of the remodeled room when everything is finished. Just after Christmas I guess!


0 comments:

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice