Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Baby is not going to make it...


For those of you dear friends who check this blog, I just wanted to send a short word and let you know that our sweet baby is not going to make it. Today we had our 3rd ultrasound. We learned that it had not grown, and there was not a heartbeat. My uterus is measuring in between 8-9 weeks. The baby stopped growing around 6 weeks... We will wait to see what happens, hoping to avoid a D&C but might not have a choice. Right now, they are letting us just wait it out. Thank you all for the prayers and thoughts...I am sorry if I am not real talky right now, just needing to keep all my sanity for this weekend. I really want the kids to have a great weekend, and I want to be able to share some good time with my extended family as I never get to see them. I am very grateful for the lessons that God has been teaching me. He knew exactly what I would need...exactly when I would need it. He is a Great Provider like that...

0 comments:

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice