Ok...I "borrowed" this from my friend Kelly, who "borrowed" it from Kate! lol. Thanks Kelly and Kate for a fun way to archive thoughts!!!
1. What is something mom always says to you?
A: PLEASE do your homework.
I: Go to your room
2. What makes mom happy?
A: When Daddy gets you flowers and helps you make dinner
I: When I pick up the trash
3. What makes mom sad?
A: When we break your Christmas ornaments
I: When the kittens ears fell off
(Yes...the cat we adopted had frostbite, and part of it's ears fell off!!!! YUCK!)
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
A: When you say weird things to me
I: By tickling me
5. What was your mom like as a child?
A: You were called Annie Banannie
I: You looked like you do now, but you weren't big.
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
A: 133 ft
I: Tall enough to touch the ceiling. (I am 5'2")
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
A: Playing in bed in the morning with me
I: Work on the Computer
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
A: Go to retreats (ummmm...I have been to like 2!)
I: I don't know cause I'm not here.
10.If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
A: For Doing Coupons because you go to coupon shows. ????
I: For Cooking
11. What is your mom really good at?
A: Do the computer work
I: Doing the computer... maybe I spend too much time on the computer?
12. What is your mom not good at?
A: Not doing her work
I: I don't know. Your good at everything.
13. What does your mom do for a job?
A: Take care of us
I: Clean our clothes and do school
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
A: Because she is nicer than Daddy
I: Because you do nice things for me
16. If your mom were a Super Hero, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
A: I go shopping with her
I: Go to the park
18. How are you and your mom the same?
A: We both have brown hair
I: Cause you have short hair and I have short hair...you have the same hair.
19. How are you and your mom different?
A: You have glasses and I don't
I: Your nose is bigger than mine ..... lovely
20. What does your mom like most about your dad?
A: He married you
I: You get to do work for him everyday
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
A: Disney World
I: Olive Garden
How funny...It is lovely to see what your kids think of you. And it really made Brian laugh! :P