Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Last Chance Matilda...


(Ok...the Matilda was for Sunny-O if she is reading this...Abbie is now saying that too.)


You have less than 5 days to register for the upcoming coupon classes at Faith Community Center! Classes start on June 1st 6:30-8:00 pm, and will last for 4 weeks.

I am AMAZED that there are over 225 people registered for this! What an awesome outreach.
Wowsers.

If you would like to register, shoot out an email to:
thecouponclass@hotmail.com

If you would like to host a coupon class in your area, I would love to come and visit!!!


5 comments:

Allison on May 28, 2009 at 12:16 AM said...

Any chance these will be recorded and posted online? I don't think I can drive from SC for your classes...

Niki on May 28, 2009 at 12:42 AM said...

I too would like a recording if possible. I'd be willing to pay!

Annie Shaw on May 28, 2009 at 11:05 PM said...

Oh girls...I wish that I could the answer was yes, but I am not sure that they will be recording it. If they do, you will be the first to hear about it!

Gioietta on May 30, 2009 at 7:23 PM said...

Wow, I have just heard Annie, that is so wonderful- I read the news article online from your town and just still can't believe the amounts you saved. Is that $ you cashed in also? Like the girls I wish I could participate as well. And get to know your secrets...I usually don't do much about coupons (don't buy newspapers) b/c I tend to think it wouldn't save me money since a lot of it is for stuff I usually don't buy, but your story surely inspires me. Best of everything for your new class! God Bless, Miriam

Melody on June 2, 2009 at 10:23 PM said...

Hey Annie - would you mind posting some photos of your coupon organizing system and a walk-through of it? I'm considering redoing my system a bit and it'd be great to see yours in photos without having to search the video clip for the couple frames of your boxes.

Thanks!

Allison, you and I could carpool - you're not far out of my way if I drive up to Annie's!

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice