Sunday, August 22, 2010

Fresh Clean Room...





You know that euphoric feeling after having a baby? The one that makes you forget all about the pains of labor and pregnancy? I can't wait for those feelings to come!!!!

I do not know if I have ever been so sick in my life. Honestly, I am not trying to complain. And, I am grateful for this little baby, I just can't get past the nasty feeling. I really wish that I could just stay in a hotel room with room service for the next few months. A nice clean room, that doesn't have any strange smells like Brian's feet, the stinky dog, leftovers in the fridge, or a glass of juice that Isaac left out. Someplace that can deliver me breadsticks or greenbeans with butter at any time of the day. A room that has fresh clean water...that I can actually drink!

Ok, enough wishing. I suppose that I will just clean up my bedroom and stay in it for awhile!!! Praying that my new GI dr and OBGYN will be able to make it all go away soon! Until then, going to dream about a nice, clean, non-smelly room. Off to take some Dramamine or Fennegren. Oh which one tonight??? :P

1 comments:

Liz on August 25, 2010 at 9:27 PM said...

Wish I had a hotel for you to stay at... Praying for you, sweet Annie.

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice