Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Peachy Keen Jelly Bean...





Guess what? Little one hit a major milestone in the Shaw house. It made it to the second trimester!!!! And today, little one is the size of a pretty little peach (or handsome if it is a boy!) It can suck it's thumb and likes to wiggle it's little arms around.

Also, I am feeling a lot better. There has been almost a whole week of little to no morning sickness...which is just plain wonderful. I am now starting to imagine what it will be like to actually have this baby in our lives. There are many times that I forget that I am pg, and then catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror and think, "WHOA, What happened!?!?!"

Taken 2.5 weeks ago.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful!! So happy for you guys!

Michelle G

JenniferSaake.blogspot.com on August 16, 2010 at 10:51 AM said...

I am beyond excited to read you are into second trimester now! Praising God for His blessings and grace. {{{hug}}}

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice