Tuesday, May 31, 2011

30 Day Organize-a-thon!!!


Last night, as we drove home from a day away, I realized that I did not want to go home to my messy house. I thought, "Boy Annie, that is so silly. You have the ability to change that. " So, this morning I did what any smart girl would do. I googled how to clean my house in 30 days. lol.

In my search, I came across this great program. It is free for you to download!!! Here is the link: 30 day Organize-A-Thon I snatched it up quickly!

After downloading and reading the daily tasks, I decided that I would like to change up the order a bit, just b/c I need to see some results in specific areas before day 13 or 21...or whatever day. But, I am going to print off the checklist at the end, and post it on the fridge.

Each week, I hope to get back here to log in and record what tasks I accomplished that week. There are 30 days in June, so it should be perfect. ;)

Anyone wanna join me???

0 comments:

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice