Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Deal Worthy of Sharing. :)


So, I have a new site that I love. It is called Mammapedia. They offer special deals, normally 50% of certain websites, each day. All of these deals are for ladies who have children they love in their life! They also try to sponsor companies that are owned by moms!!!

Here is today's dealio:

Buy a $50 gift certificate to Zoolu for $25!!! Here are the outfits that I am getting Gracie Lu:









I can't decide which cow one to get. What do you think??? I love the dress...but those cow pants are AWESOME and she could wear them with another shirt as well. What do you think?

ALSO...if you wanna get this deal yourself, just go here: Mamapedia Zoolu Deal. There are plenty of great items for babies, mammas, and kids! From bottles, strollers, toys, and clothes!

1 comments:

Unknown on May 25, 2011 at 4:01 PM said...

Ya, I like the pants outfit too! Super cute!

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice