Saturday, May 14, 2011

4 Months! Really?


My lands...my girlie is 4 months old! Hard to believe, huh? I wanted to write her accomplishments, so I don't forget them later.

Gracie's Measurements: She weighs 12lbs and is 23 inches long. 15% for her weight and 8% for her length. Little Peanut. :)

Gracie Can:

-Smile

-Say, "Ahhhh", "oooooo", "heeeeeyyyy" and bunch of other things that don't really make up words at all but are fun to hear!

-Sit and watch an entire 30 min tv show, with a smile on her face!

-Sleep 10 hours a night! This girl loves her sleep, but will not sleep if she is not swaddled. She is the best girl when it comes to sleep. No fusses. Just put her in her seat (she sleeps sitting up) and off she goes. LOVE IT!

-Eat 5 oz of bottle, every 3 hours.

Gracie Loves:
- She loves to lay on her tummy.
- She loves it when Isaac and Abbie talk to her.
- She loves it when Brian and I get her up in the morning and her arms are free of the swaddle blanket. Stretches like crazy and then smiles up at us like saying, "Thank you and good morning!"
- She loves going over hills. Well, maybe not, but we love watching her! She throws her hands up in the air and makes the "OOOHHHH" face! lol
- She LOVES baths!!!

I will have to come back and put picts up...sorry. :)

3 comments:

Glenda on May 14, 2011 at 1:56 PM said...

Hopefully it won't be too long till she loves her mamaw!!!

Jen Stevens on May 14, 2011 at 9:42 PM said...

Sounds so amazingly perfect! I need to cuddle on that girl again!

Unknown on May 16, 2011 at 8:44 AM said...

Awww, I miss her even more now!! So wishing I could come for a visit!! Miss yall!

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice