Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Do You See What I See???


Says the Momma Shaw to the little girl...
Do You see what I see?
On the porch, to the little girl...
Do You See What I See?

It's Snow...It's snow
Glimmering so bright
It is fluffy, cold, and white
It is fluffy, cold, and white.

Yes...There was snow in Attica last night! Sweetness. Made a great end to a somewhat discouraging day. Brian left for work, and called me to the door. There was my beautiful gift from God, laying so peaceful and miraculously on our porch. Beauty. There was the awesome quietness in the air, that only comes when it snows. Lovely. And of course, I had to call Abbie out to have her come and spy with me. hehehehehe. At 11 at night. Perhaps that is why she is so crabby today?

Thank you Lord for blessing our Earth with something so peaceful and full of beauty. When we so do not deserve either!!!!

1 comments:

Nicky on November 18, 2008 at 2:47 PM said...

Isn't it fun to have a daughter to share good things with?

smooch

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice