Saturday, November 29, 2008

Too Excited!


While I know that I have friends in the North Pole regions that will be laughing at me, I am so excited. Can not go to sleep actually!

Tonight...we will get our snow!

Still up in the air (hahahaha...little weather man humor for you) over how much, but it sounds like enough for a snowman! Niki's kit will be making his debut.

Checking back tomorrow with Thanksgiving at the Pulliams, Christmas trimmings at the little white house, and our first snow pictures of the season.

Happy Dreams...and please do not rain (yikes...rain...I mean snow) on my parade by telling me that you got 27 inches. :P (yes...that means you Lisa and Dawn)

4 comments:

Niki on November 30, 2008 at 12:25 AM said...

Ooooh, must see pictures of snowman kit in action :)

lisaepriest on November 30, 2008 at 11:05 AM said...

Hey I would never that to you.
Besides a lot of ours melted off this weekend.
Hope you got the snow you have been waiting on....

Nicky on December 2, 2008 at 5:16 PM said...

Hey...I'm still waiting for pictures. I'm sure you don't have anything better to do with your time...LOL

smooch

Nicky on December 2, 2008 at 5:16 PM said...

Hey...I'm still waiting for pictures. I'm sure you don't have anything better to do with your time...LOL

smooch

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice