Thursday, January 22, 2009

Oh Good Grief...


What is our world coming to? Thought you might want to sign this petition...

There is actually an Abortion Bailout Package that has recently been proposed. Yes, you read that right. To the tune of 1.5 Billion dollars. I am a little upset. I can not get the state, nor any insurance company, to fund a medicine that will stop my unborn child from dying....AND YET---Our government would consider giving 1.5 billion to kill a child. Really? You know I don't get hot into politics, but this is just wrong.

Here is the link to where you can sign the petition to stop it...

Susan B Anthony Site for Protection of the Unborn Child

If that link did not work, please go to THIS ONE, and search for it. It is that important, at least to me.

0 comments:

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice