Thursday, July 8, 2010

Isaac's 4- H




Hard to believe that Isaac is at an age where he can do things more on his own. I recently caught him sitting up against a tree in our back yard...talking to himself. I wondered what he was saying, but thought I should just let him alone with his thoughts.

Isaac entered into mini 4-H this year. He chose to make a Star Wars model for his project. He does amazingly well at putting these together. He was quite proud of his ribbon, but embarrassed that I wanted to take a picture. Told him he had to get over it. lol

1 comments:

Glenda on July 9, 2010 at 1:40 PM said...

I didn't know Isaac got a ribbon!
That's great.

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice