Friday, July 30, 2010

My little Key Lime



One of my favorite desserts of all time is a REALLY good Key Lime Pie. When Brian and I were on our honeymoon, I had a Key Lime Pie at a little Bistro on Sanibel Island. The fact that I remember this little piece of pie...shows how good it really was. Limes are just plain great. They are cute, smell good, and have a great color. So, when I learned that little baby bean is the size of a LIME this week, I had to smile.

The baby is now fully formed (for the most part) and has all of it's organs essential for life. A GREAT milestone for our pregnancy. And, this week, marks the END of the yucky meds!!!! YAY! I am a free woman, for the most part. Still on moderate bedrest if cramping sets in, but otherwise...FREE! And this lime loving lady loves that.

1 comments:

Glenda Shaw on July 30, 2010 at 10:19 PM said...

Looking forward to when this little one is actually holdable!!

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice