Friday, July 16, 2010

Snow!!!!!


Well, at least it is snowing SOMEWHERE in the world! We currently have a $452 electric bill (yes you read that right), so we have our air turned to 77 degrees to help cut cost (previously set at 73). Our van doesn't have air. And I am quite pregnant.
You can imagine that I am dreaming of cooler weather. Like seriously longing for it. And then, I came across this picture of INDY in snow. AT CHRISTMAS. What is better than MY INDY in SNOW at CHRISTMAS. Nothing. lol

Praying that the Lord will bless us with a cooler day. Or maybe an air conditioned vehicle??? hehehehe.



4 comments:

Sunny on July 17, 2010 at 9:15 AM said...

At least you are pregnant. And not huge pregnant in the heat. Try to stay positive and count your blessings and it will make the crummy electric bill seem so trivial.

Think positive. :)
And drink loads of water.

Kelly on July 17, 2010 at 10:55 PM said...

I still think ou are crazy!

Annie Shaw on July 19, 2010 at 11:10 AM said...

Sun---

I AM thinking positive! Thinking about the snow...and Christmas...and Indy. All positives in my book. ;)

Annie Shaw on July 19, 2010 at 11:12 AM said...

And Kelly-

You guys did get crazy snow this year, so I will endure your idea of thinking I am crazy. :P We only got a mere fraction of your "Snowageddon" and I must admit that I was jealous. ;)

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice