Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Isaac's Talks


Isaac loves to talk. He has decided recently to "have talks". He will approach me or Brian, and tell us, "Mom/Dad, I gonna have a talk with you."

Today the talk went something like this:

Isaac: Hey Mom, I gonna have a talk with you.

Me: Ok Isaac, whatcha need?

Isaac: Well, I gonna keep Jack cause I love him and he loves me. And I really like watchin He-Mann. And know what, I love you (kissed my hand). I have freckles. You have freckles too. But, Abbie scared my freckles away, now I have one. (which he does) K...bye.

Man o Man...he really did not want a response, nor did it merit one. Just wanted his voice to be heard. Funny. Adults do this too.

0 comments:

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice