Monday, March 24, 2008

The Strawberry Tree


So...venturing out. Last week was a fun week in the kitchen. Had the yuckys, but decided to try some new things. I made the perfect deviled egg for the first time in my life. I cooked with an ingredient that is now a secret in the Shaw house. Not gonna tell...don't ask. :P And, I made this...

Looked MUCH better in real life...but since it was almost completely gone in a matter of 2 hours, you won't be able to testify to that. Well..maybe a few chosen can! lol. Hope you had an Easter filled with yummys too.

1 comments:

Nicky on April 4, 2008 at 8:45 AM said...

Yummy Yummy. We all loved this. I think it trumps those fancy apples you always bring us.

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice