Tuesday, January 22, 2008

And Isaac turns 3...


How could that be? 3...Really??? I mean...that is over 1000 days that my little guy has been in my life! Wowsers. Need to pay better attention to the time. Something that has always been a weakness of mine, time management.

So, Isaac had a GREAT day. I overheard him telling his cousin, "This is my favorite day of my whole life!" Kudos go to Nana for planning a wonderful party!

We were blessed with a special treat of Chuck E Cheese, and were even provided with the gas money to get there. It was wonderful. Here are some pictures of the favorite day in the life of Isaac Shaw...his 3rd Birthday!


This is one with his cousin S...



And this is of Tiege and Isaac playing with Samson and Goliath. Unfortunately, I think that Samson got a little abuse from Goliath...Guess it was because his hair was cut!

1 comments:

Nicky on January 22, 2008 at 2:29 PM said...

This was a great time to be had by all. The kids where so zonked on the way home. Can't wait to be able to give Isaac his gift! Smooch.

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice