Monday, January 28, 2008

Not really anything to say...


Nothing insightful..no new news...

Life seems to be standing still in the Shaw house. And that is fine by me. Kinda liking these very quiet days. Lots of work with Abbie and Isaac. I have been really working hard on getting Abs caught up on her school since she is a little behind on her grade level...not her age level, but if she wants to stay one grade ahead (which she desperately does) I am going to have to stay on top of the school. We are taking about 4 hours a day to school now. Add that in with any time I spend for just Isaac, housecleaning, taking care of my big boy, and just chilling...it fills me. I am enjoying this filling feeling. lol...

Waiting to see where God is leading. Praying for His provisions. As of right now, it doesn't appear that we will make it passed the first few weeks in Feb, but He will provide. As soon as taxes and Brian's new job pays (both scheduled for the end of Feb) we will be doing great. Until then...living VERY lean, but that is ok. We will make it just fine!

I guess that covers it. Oh...and still praying for that washer! lol

0 comments:

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice