Saturday, July 26, 2008

Back Up!!!


Excellent...

After 5 long, horrible, terrible days without phone and internet....WE ARE BACK! lol. Wow, pretty bad that I am that addicted.

My Ebay business suffered, my devotions went crazy since I normally do them online, I had 453 new emails...need I keep going???

But, you know what, I ended the week with a clean house. Imagine that!!! I guess Brian's theory of "I bet if I threw out the computer, you would get more done." is correct. Shameful.

So, now that I have a little detox, I am cutting back once again. I already cut the phone out, going to try to spend a little less time on the computer...at least surfing and playing around. Devotions, Ebay, and Blog are safe game. lol.

Ooooooo---The dining room is ALMOST DONE! Can you believe it??? Almost 1 year later. HOT DOG hot dog hot diggity dog! (Yes, I am singing the song from Micky Mouse Clubhouse!) I will post some picts soon....

0 comments:

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice