Sunday, July 27, 2008

Just gotta share...






I just wanted to share this silly little dream of mine. Since I was about 10 years old, it has been a dream of mine to go to a Notre Dame football game in South Bend. I mean, I know exactly what I would wear...What blanket I would take to bundle up in...what thermos I would want...How I picture the weather...the smell I think that I would smell. Everything is planned out in this little brain of mine. Has been for almost 20 years. But, I have never been. So, my new "non-spiritual" pursuit is going to be how to get to a Notre Dame game. I have even thought of how I might be able to write to Regis Philbin and petition the world's biggest Notre Dame fan to give me tickets. I know that someday, this dream will come true...and when it does, pictures WILL be posted!!!! :) Until then (or at least until there is a petition to remove it) I will be playing the fight song in their honor... :P

(by the way...the yellow sign that says "we won't back down" is the good luck sign that is hit by all of the players each game...)

0 comments:

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice