Sunday, July 6, 2008

Home---


Well---that was fun and challenging. The challenging part was keeping my big "kid" from being bored. LOL! He can not just sit down. Once he got a hike in, rolled around in the poison ivy to bring back to me, and built his fire...he decided that he liked camping.

I have learned 2 things. #1. I have to take more covers. It was FREEZING on Fri night. I mean like my nose and toes were blue. Ok, not that bad, but seriously cold. #2 We should camp a little closer to the bath-house. Maybe that does defeat the purpose of camping, but it was a little bit of a hike to get to the potty, and in the middle of the night, you just don't do it. Plus, you have to walk in seriously WET grass in the morning, when you have those blue toes, just to go potty. So, I want a little closer. wink wink.

In the end, I think that the general consensus is that we will make camping a tradition. And we will continue to learn how to do it better and better!

Oh---and pictures will be posted later on. Check back. :P

1 comments:

Sunny on July 7, 2008 at 5:04 PM said...

I bet I added 30 to your little counter with all the times I keep checking back. Post those photos woman! Don't make me come over there! :)

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice