Thursday, August 7, 2008

Gotta Shout Out A Praise!!!!!!!!


A BIG BIG BIG Praise!

God is good all the time, but today His goodness is shining even brighter. Today, in the mail, I received a package that was worth more than GOLD! It was all the materials I needed for the next 2 years of homeschooling Abbie!!!! Anyone who homeschools, knows how expensive of a thing this is! Not only did I receive grades 2 and 3, the dear lady is sending me Kindergarten for Isaac, and grades 4-8 as well!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't that just so stinking amazing?????

Ok, even if you don't get too excited about it, I am. And I am just so ultra amazed how God puts strangers together to do HIS good work. Charm and Grace yet once again...the Homeschool Lady.

1 comments:

Kelly on August 8, 2008 at 12:59 PM said...

That's awesome, Annie. Praise God. PS I love your new blog look.

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice