Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Martha and Mary


Abs...ever the learner and thinker. Tonight, she was finishing up some homework. One of the questions was about Martha and Mary. She then looked at me and retold the story. She said, "Yeah mom, I am Martha and Isaac is Mary." It was everything I could do to not want to smile at her! She went on to tell me that Martha was too bossy and too worried about doing everything her way, that she forgot to do what the most important thing was. Abs then went on to tell me that Isaac does the most important thing. She said, "Isaac remembers to show everyone that he loves them, even if he forgets to pick up. That is the best thing to do. Like Mary."

I was so amazed that she put that all together. She is brilliant sometimes. Ok, so that is the proud mom talking. But, man... made me think which one am I?

1 comments:

sheridan on August 21, 2008 at 8:01 PM said...

Amazing how much children understand!

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice