Wednesday, August 27, 2008

One Million And One...


Reasons to love life. I have had the grumps lately. Don't know why, but just grumpy. Maybe it was the lack of Elephant Ear??? Maybe the lack of a clean house??? Maybe the lack of a lot of other things??? Who knows. But, I had to smile today. I took the kids for a photo shoot with Aunt Sara. It was actually Isaac's first photo shoot, since he has really known what was going on. I think his last one was done at his first b-day by Miss Sunny. Wow---almost 3 years ago! Anyhow, they turned out just wonderful. I can not even begin to pick favorites, so I will just put a million and one reasons to smile... :)

Oh---And Disclaimer---I edited these, not Sara, so the imperfections seen would be from this imperfect photo editor. Wanted to add that so Sara didn't spit in my food next time I see her. :P


















9 comments:

suzanne murray on August 28, 2008 at 12:07 AM said...

adorable pictures Anne!!!

Kimberly on August 28, 2008 at 12:14 AM said...

Gorgeous pictures Annie!

PAI on August 28, 2008 at 4:35 AM said...

Hi Annie :)
Your children are adorable!

Great pictures!

Love,
Kim C.

sheridan on August 28, 2008 at 7:15 AM said...

beautiful!! I think my fav is the b&w of the 3 of you.

Kelly on August 28, 2008 at 7:48 AM said...

Adorable. My favorite is the black and white of you and the kids.

Don't feel too bad. My kids haven't had professional photos taken since (yikes) Spring 2006. That makes me feel horrible. I might have to call somewhere today and make an appt.

Nicky on August 28, 2008 at 8:53 AM said...

Hey! My favorites are the one of you and both kids and the one of them poking their heads through the fence. Can you email those to me?

Sarah always does such a good job!

SMOOCH

Sunny on August 28, 2008 at 9:03 AM said...

I like the b&w of the 3 of you as well. My favorite of the kids is the one with Isaac poking out from behind Abbie. It reminds me of the seventies for some reason. Great photos!

Lisa on August 28, 2008 at 9:55 AM said...

Annie:
I love the pictures.
I love the one of the three of you as well, you have matured in looks very beautiful women.
I have to agree with Sunny my favorite of the kiddos is the one where he peeks out from behind her.
great job kids.

Daddy's Dream ~Mommy's Miracle on August 28, 2008 at 10:25 AM said...

they are so cute....

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice