Friday, April 18, 2008

Earth Shake


God was talking to us last night. He was whispering to this earth. And I heard it. We had an earthquake. Very very rarely does this happen to where we Hoosiers can feel it. This was one of the biggest shakes in Indiana history. 5.2. Brian and I have always loved acts of nature like this. Not because we are morbid people, and like to see humans suffer. But, because we love to see God work in His mighty ways. WOW! I was reminded of the book of Job...and I had to come find the verse. It says, " Which shaketh the earth out of her place, and the pillars thereof tremble. " Job 9:6. Which is actually another word for Who, meaning God. I love how God uses the feminine form for earth. Like the Earth is His to protect. It is His to be under His submission. Pretty cool. Earth "shakes". I do not have to wonder what He was trying to tell us. Possibly He is God??? Wonder how many listened?

0 comments:

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice