Saturday, April 12, 2008

Welcome Baby Bella...


We saw her...and she is beautiful. Abbie and Isaac are so deeply in love. As we were walking out, Abbie said that she wanted to buy a baby. She wanted it that bad. I was waiting for Isaac to answer back some catchy line like...no Abbie we just have to take one, but he was deep deep in thought. He was very concerned that the nurse was going to hurt Bella. And was quite upset that we left when the nurse was checking things out. He was also worried that she was still sleeping. He wanted her to wake up so that he could sing to her. Both of the kids have prepared their room already for Bella to visit. Abbie has set out toys that she thinks Bella will like and Isaac has set out his blue blankey. I have to say that my arms are aching to hold her again. I think she is one of the prettiest little girls I have ever seen. Just sweet...here she is.







Make sure you scroll on down...2 more picture posts.

2 comments:

Sunny on April 13, 2008 at 4:59 PM said...

We went and visited her on Friday. She is beyond cute. I love her hair! It looks like a little pixie cut. I think she looks like Sara already. Although they change so much so fast. She is SO tiny too. I am so happy for the family, they are so sweet.

Nicky on April 16, 2008 at 9:31 PM said...

Congratulations, Sarah. What a beautiful baby. Her name is very fitting! Smooch

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice