Friday, April 25, 2008

Measuring Growth...


How do you measure growth? Physical Growth---by the tape measure and scale. Emotional Growth--ability to control emotions in any given situation? Spiritual Growth---having stamina?

How does a child measure growth??? By reaching new achievements! Isaac's proudest moment this week was when he could reach the light switch. He came running in to tell me about it at some point in my day. I dismissed it and told him, "Yay, good for you!" in a haphazard kind of way. Then, I went to put some clothes away, and saw his achievement. I found this grubby light fixture and realized how cool it really was. I don't mind that I have to go Lysol it now...for it was a reminder that growth is measured in many ways...like turning on light switches with chocolate hands.

0 comments:

 

Abowlofcheeries Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice